Thursday, May 22, 2014

Day -1: Graduation

It's that moment which traditionally represents the end of formal education for many, when one truly becomes a "grown-up" and enters the scary real world. I remember envisioning this when I was in elementary school. and fast forward a decade later, it still hasn't quite sunken in yet that I am now a university graduate.  Maybe it's because I don't plan on stopping school here, or that I will always be a child inside or that I don't think my life the last twenty years has been any less real than what is to come. Despite all the blood, sweat and tears that have been shed, I couldn't be happier with all that I accomplished during my degree. I am blessed to have spent four years on the most beautiful campus in the world meeting and learning from so many extraordinary people. UBC will always have a special place in my heart, but something says that it's time to venture on.
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.
T minus 36 hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment